Tuesday 5 July 2016

July TBR

Last month (June) I had been so busy and had pretty much no time to spend reading, or if I was reading it was an article or book for school. This then had caused me a massive reading slump where I pretty much read no books through the month of June, possibly one for school but none for my own pleasure. Yet I have just combated this reading slump by picking up a book from a known trusted and loved author of mine and am now ready to smash out tons of reading through the month of July and my school holidays!
I decided to keep this list short and achievable considering my recent reading slump predicament.
Anyway the books I have decided to read this month are:

Awake by Natasha Preston - goodreads
End Point by Peter Breakspear - goodreads
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson - goodreads
Illuminate by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - goodreads 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - goodreads


Image result for awake natasha prestonImage result for end point peter breakspearImage result for we have always lived in the castle
Image result for illuminaeImage result for throne of glass


Im hoping that this small list will be achievable and hopefully I might even end up reading more than just these few!!

Comment and let me know your July TBR's and if you've read any of these books and your opinion on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment